Bill Fulton takes you into the shop for live vehicle training. He will cover APPS and TPS sensors, Networking & Bussing, CCD wires and bus circuits, KOER and KOEO testing, Cam and Crank diagnostics and Auto Shut Down & Fuel Pump Relay Schematics and testing.
- Electronic Throttle Control: Hard faults & functional testing
- NGC 5 Volt Power Supply: Missing scan data
- Problems with exhaust back pressure and too much EGR-why this happens and how to diagnose the problem
- 7 Hemi Engine Variations: Avoid inductive crossfiring when rerouting spark plug wires, Drive by wire and COP/DIS systems
- Over 30 mins of hands-on diagnostic testing with Modis
- & more
Runtime: 2.5 hours